Home Sewing Machine Needles
ORGAN® Standard Flat Shank Home Sewing Machine Needles.
- These needles have a flat side ground on the needle shank to assure proper alignment with the point of the sewing hook. (Intended only for machines designed for Flat Shank needles).
- Standard home sewing machine needles with a flat shank and a regular size eye for most home sewing machines and home sewer based embroidery and quilting machines including: Babylock, Bernina, Bernette, Brother, Elna, Happylock, Husqvarna, Janome, Juki, Necchi, New Home, Pfaff, Riccar, Simplicity, Singer, Toyota, Viking, White and more....
- Each pack contains 10 needles.
Sizes available in following sizes. Please select your size:
- Size 9 (Metric Size 65)
- Size 10 (Metric Size 70)
- Size 11 (Metric Size 75)
- Size 12 (Metric Size 80)
- Size 14 (Metric Size 90)
- Size 16 (Metric Size 100)
- Size 18 (Metric Size 110)
- Size 20 (Metric Size 120)
Needle System* : 15X1 / HAX1
*A needle system is a group of needles made to fit specific sewing machines. All needles in a system are of the same length and shank size, but are of various diameters. Lower size numbers are narrower or thinner needles used for lighter materials. Higher size numbers indicate a needle of thicker diameter, used for heavier materials. Match your needle system to your machine, then the size of the needle to the product you are sewing.