View Your Favorite Fabric Combinations
for Stitch Nerd Pressing Aids
Hopefully you have already read "About Stitch Nerd Pressing Aids" page.
- Below, you can go through each slideshow and view side by side the different color combinations to get an idea of how your pressing aids may look.
- If ordering a set or any combination of pressing aids, they do not necessarily need to match; you may choose different fabrics for each!
- Choose one cotton swatch and one wool swatch. If you prefer, any pressing aid may be made in all cotton fabric, just include a note with your order. Questions about the fabric, combination, availability? Do not hesitate to ask.
- Need a closer look at the cotton fabric selection? Click here.
- Need a closer look at the wool fabric selection? Click here.
- PLEASE NOTE: Printed fabric placement may vary.
- If you are unsure about a fabric combination, please contact me.
- Ready to place your order? Click on the BUY tab at the top of the page, then click on the item you want to purchase. Add it to CART, enter your fabric choices (name and number attached to swatch), and checkout. I suggest you enter at least 2 fabric combinations in the event that there is not enough fabric of your first combination of choice.
- Once you place your order, I will confirm that there is enough fabric to complete it.
Swatches marked "LIMITED SUPPLY" = may only have a few yards available
Swatches marked "VERY LIMITED SUPPLY" = may only have a yard or less
If you like a specific print please place your order soon as I may not be able to obtain more and/or the print may no longer be available.
Don't want to view the slide shows and prefer to see all cotton swatches and all wool swatches at once? Click here for Cotton or here for Wool swatches.
Cotton Fabric Swatches
Wool Fabric Swatches